IP Competency: Novice, Proficient, Expert
Duration: 60 minutes Available through: 12/31/2020
Join us for our 4th Annual Joint APIC/SHEA Presidents’ webinar taking place on December 13th from 2:00 – 3:00 pm EST. Hear from Hilary Babcock, SHEA president, and Karen Hoffmann, APIC president, for the annual presidents' update on the APIC and SHEA collaborative partnership. APIC and SHEA remain committed to strengthening the relationship between the two organizations with ongoing formal dialogue and development of joint communications and activities. This webinar is an opportunity to hear directly from the presidents on what SHEA and APIC are doing together and what is on the horizon for 2020 and beyond.
Group Site License: Registration includes one internet connection and one telephone connection at one location and an unlimited number of participants from your organization in one listening room.
MD, MPH, FISDA, FSHEA
2019 SHEA President
RN, MS, CIC, FSHEA, FAPIC
2019 APIC President
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: XX (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an on-line evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.
All Event Center users/viewers must access the meeting with an HTML 5 supported web browser. To confirm if you are ready to participate in a web meeting, please take the browser test:
Below are more specific user requirements for the EventCenter web technology.
Minimum System Requirements:
2.0Ghz Processor or faster
2 GB RAM (Greater than 2 GB recommended)
Minimum Browser Requirements:
Browser must support HTML-5. To detect your browser version, run https://whichbrowser.net/
Windows 7 or later
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Chrome 60 or greater
Firefox 52 or greater
Edge 14 or greater
Safari 10 or greater
iOS 10 or greater
Internet Explorer 11
IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5:
188.8.131.52 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
184.108.40.206 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
220.127.116.11 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
18.104.22.168 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
22.214.171.124 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you watching this webinar with a group? Everyone watching the presentation can request a certificate.
Note: Each group member must register themselves for the survey via this link using your APIC username and password: Survey and Certificate Access.
At the end of the event, you will receive a verification code. All group members must have this verification code to access the survey and certificate.
Upon completion of the program:
- Log in to webinars.apic.org and select “Dashboard”.
- Select the webinar you just viewed followed by the Contents tab
- Input the verification code in the space provided and submit
- Complete the webinar survey
- Print Certificate
Direct any questions to email@example.com.